Fine ARTS Degree
- 2017- Viral Project- Mothers Who Save- Check out a segment here
- 2016- Had a son, Truman
- 2015- Had a son, Talmage
- 2014- Got married, became a bonus mom to Jack IV. Moved to Kentucky From Utah (Met my husband on Facebook!)
- 2013- Restored a Yugoslavian Farm house in Utah.
- 2012- HQ Crossfit StrongMan seminars – Photography in Australia.
- 2012- Image published in Muscle and Fitness Magazine
- 2011- Graduated College- Moved to NYC.
- 2010- Studied Photography in Peru.
- 2009- Shot my first wedding.
- Studied Photography in England, Scotland and Ireland.
- Sold shoes and Dillard’s and learn about customer service as a professional gift wrapper.
- Dislocated my ankle, bed ridden, life ended, learned about bookbinding- fell in love with art and photography. Life not ended.
- Graduated High School with a full ride academic and athletic scholarship for soccer at Southern Virginia University.
WHAT MAKES ME TICK
- Deliberately Happy
- I obtained a Fine ARTS degree because I thought those white archival gloves made me feel FANCY!
- I dropped OUT of Girl Scouts when I found out girl scouts don’t even make the cookies.
- I thrive and suffer from Chronic Creativity- I do believe we can make something out of nothing.
- I have 15+ Journals, that are not finished… I confess, I cannot commit to any type of ending. I just don’t want any party to end.
- I buy Tangelos in bulk and ship them to Kentucky from Mexico. If there is a will, there’s a way.
If you really want to know what I love. Or what I’m currently working on… Check me out here, and let me know how you want to be involved. <3
<a data-pin-do=”embedUser” data-pin-board-width=”800″ data-pin-scale-height=”450″ data-pin-scale-width=”60″ href=”https://www.pinterest.com/jenfolio”></a>